- Founder at Seedprod.io, the ultimate coming soon & maintenance mode plugin for WordPress
- Experience with Saas apps but a bad experience at selling. Joined the Micropreneur Academy and tried a new approach
- Start simple and learn how to build and market it.
- Built a free plugin and start immediately to get traffic and feature requests.
- Started building a pro version.
- Started getting sales. Quality plugins are unserved market
- People need support and something that really works.
- Work in a very focused time at night and weekends
- Test, measure, rinse & repeat. Price testing, package testing, blog posts, marketplaces, AB testing, ads, affiliate programs. Figure out what worked and didn’t work
- How to do it with a day job: stop wasting time. Lunch break, 3-4 hours a night, 8-12 hours on the weekend. Low-stress day job, focus, and baby steps.
Read notes of all the other talks on the Microconf 2014 Hub page.