Use PhraseExpander as your control center
Over 20 macros allow you to do more than just expanding text, like:
- Launch applications
- Open websites
- Perform web searches
- Define and recall variables
- Insert the current date/time
- Use phrases as building blocks for other phrases
- Perform calculations based on user inputs
- Control other applications via keyboard shortcuts
- Manipulate text
Perform calculations without leaving the active application
Type an expression and PhraseExpander will automatically calculate it for you and show you the result.
Insert the current date/time
If you need to insert the current date in a document, you can rely on the Date/Time macro for it:
- Customize your preferred formatting
- Time shift allows you to insert a date in the past or in the future
There’s no need to be an IT expert to customize your phrases.
- All macro options can be selected from the macro editor
- Double-click on the macro definition (which is highlighted in the editor) to tweak and customize your macro.
Syntax Highlighting with Easy View
When adding many macros, the phrase can become hard to read.
To reduce that we added:
- Syntax Highlighting: coloring the macros in the phrase makes them easier to spot and understand
- Easy View: display the macro definition in a compact format so it takes less space (while still providing useful information) to make the phrase easier to read