Kristoffer Crawford, M.D. is a Family Medicine Physician and the Head of the Family Medicine Department, Kanad Hospital, United Arab Emirates.
He has been using PhraseExpander since 2020.
- A significant portion of the EMR is free text and requires a lot of time and work to be completed.
- Common IT solutions are disconnected from real clinicians’ needs.
How that was solved
- PhraseExpander is designed to help clinicians complete the documentation on the fly.
- Prepopulated text and easily customizable templates allow you to complete the note by typing a few keystrokes.
- PhraseExpander facilitates high-quality documentation while improving provider-patient interaction.
- When the patient leaves, the documentation is done.
- The improved workflow takes the edge off and reduces physicians’ burnout.